Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mommy's little helper

Addie is almost 3 now! And she's in a very fun (and frustrating) stage. The "I want to do it by myself!" stage. It's fun because I get to see her imitating all the things I do around the house, and frustrating because she absolutely insists on doing it by herself with no help, and that can take forever. One thing I love is teaching her how to help around the house. I try to snap a picture here and there when she is sweeping, or drying the dishes, or cleaning the windows. She is so cute, trying to be just like mommy. I know that this stage wont last forever, and that before I know it I'll have to employ strategic tactics to get her help with chores. And soon after that, I'll have to bribe or force her to help at all, like her teenage sister ;). Here are a few pictures I managed to capture of my little helper.

1 comment: