Thursday, February 21, 2013

February is halfway over!

Where has the time gone? It is halfway through February already. Everyone is doing well at our house, aside from the minor colds that get passed around. Tomorrow Elsa will get her retainer off (yay!) and Ava will begin the process of getting hers on. So far, Abby and the twins have all needed orthodontic work- hoping that not all 5 kids will need it. The twins will both need braces as well as the retainer for correcting side/over bites. The fun and expenses of a large family never end ;)
Work is going well. I had experienced a rough start on my shift with a particular individual, but all of the troubling things that were happening have stopped. I'm not sure if someone said something to this co-worker, and I don't care. I'm just glad it's not happening anymore. That is why I deleted my earlier post about it.
Andy is going through a lot of changes at work as well. We have lost our plant manager to another company, and a sizable change in management is happening. He is looking seriously at other job opportunities around the country. I suspect (as I have for a couple of years) that we will not be in Othello for the long-term. If the right job offer comes along, I can say with certainty that we will be relocating. Of course I will update when/if anything starts to materialize.

Spring is in the air here in Othello already. I have the itch to start gardening again, and I have several landscaping projects I'd like to start on. And if we need to sell the house, having decent landscaping in the front and back will only help to sell the house, so I feel even more determined to start working on the yard. I am excited! It's been a few years since I have had the energy/money to invest in these types of things. Now if I can just find the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment